Friday, October 11, 2013

Under A Spell

If only he loved me back? I just want to make him mine. My world shuts down, every time I think about him, but I know it's not possible.
Last night I had a dream, a dream about him. He loved me, he was my king, and I was his queen, but not cause he actually loved me, but because he was under a spell. A spell that his uncle had ordered someone to put on him because he was sick of his previous girlfriend. Crazy, I know. He was mine, I was his world, but it wasn't for the right reason, he didn't love me, he simply though he did. It wasn't right, so I sat down and decided to tell him that I wasn't the one he was in love with, but her.

I should be brave, not afraid, because someday, I will find love. I don't want to keep on wishing to have what's not mine, and what will never be mine.
I should be brave.
I got nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment