Thursday, October 10, 2013

Don't Drive Him Away

Kyle, was his name, he cared a lot about me, I can't deny that, but he was always invading my bubble. I punched him back with my cold heart. He spoke love, and I replied with silents. He treated me like a princess, he built me a kingdom, and I kept of burning it down with my bitchiness. Until one day, he got fed up and left me. He ran after his other half, the half that would respond back to his love with love and not denial, silents or bluntness. He drive off not cause he didn't love me, but because I drove him away with my loveless, love of a relationship that I had built for us. He wasn't the problem I was. Relationships, they can be beautiful, yet, the hardest thing in life to know how to handle. One  has to learn to love the person, but one has to make sure that the love is mutually equal between the both persons, otherwise, the relationship will be an epic fail. One of you, in most cases let's admit  it's the girl; will be a bossy bitch and end up screwing the boy over, and make him feel  that he is the problem, but let's face it girls, we too can be controlling and abusive. If the girl plays her cards right, she can end up controlling that boy  like a puppet. Don't think that cause your partner loves you a lot, doesn't mean he/she won't get fed up someday and walk out that door, and simply become somebody you use to know. Or the only that  got away.

No comments:

Post a Comment