Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Same Routine

I swear I've been here before, a picture i've painted before. I'm here again, in a puddle of colors.
surrounded by a distinct shades off browns, blues, whites,red, they all have a face, but not a name. Some of them , I see constantly, others not really. To each others eyes we are strangers,unimportant, because we all come and go, no one promises to stay.
You get on, but there's no good morning, or a simple hello. Only those who know each other dare to speak, the rest, our mouths open, but no words come out.
I sit, as the rythem of music flows threw my ears, and lyrics spill into my brain. Listening, but not.
Outside, the same house, signs, stores, and school, all flash by like an old film. The weather is what changes, but even then, that remains the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment