Sunday, December 22, 2013

Emotions

That urge, that overwhelming flood of sadness it's here. It's awaiting for me to break, I'm from seconds of tearing. I can't let it win, it can't. Crying right now would be embarrassing. I hate these tears behind my eyes simply waiting to burst out.

He sees me, he knows me, better than what I know myself. His stare into my eyes it brings chills down my spine. There's nothing I can hide, he sees everything through my eyes. My eyes they're traders into my soul, my past, present and future.

I love that he sees me, he understand the pain I have inside. I love that he loves me for me. I love how he knows that sometimes I feel alone, that I feel like I have no one, but that he promises that I will always have him. That he will always be there for me. I love that he loves me more than what I've ever loved myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment