Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dark shadows, a Dark Past

Fuck it's been one hell of a week. The main reason is I can't mange sleeping. I probably sleep there or four hours a night, it's insane. I've been trying to figure the cause of my sleeping problems and we finally last night I remember why I keep having problems sleep and we'll it's the cause to a nightmare that I keep on getting.
This nightmare has been thinking, and we'll deep down I didn't want to remember my nightmare but last night I was able to recall it.

I'm so scared out of my pants that my mother will drag me back with that son of a gun.

The nightmare starts with me crying, yelling that I don't wanna go. I'm basically begging but she refuses to listen, she packs my things and starts yelling that it's the best. I can not seem to get a hold of myself, and bomb out of nowhere he shows up, as he approaches me I scream and move back as fast as possible. Then I run to find my uncles and I explain why I don't wanna leave, they are on my side but my mother seems to have her mind set.

I figure I'm scared that my mother will somehow prefer him over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment